Thursday, February 16, 2006

crue cuts

i got to see the stones earlier this month (thanks bryan!) which was like watching history happen. my mouth hit the floor the second they walked on stage and it stayed there for the first 3 songs. a) they're legends, b) they still sound great, c) they put on a really excellent show. last night at the motley crue concert (er, thanks bryan?) my mouth hit the floor for a number of other reasons. i would have taken pictures, but it's strictly forbidden. the lady at the security check point almost took my precious camera away! she let me through after i swore off photography. parts of the show were great (tommy lee playing drums while suspended in air), parts were slightly uncomfortable (i kept my innocent eyes closed), overall it was the most rockin' rock concert i've ever seen... or likely ever will see.

No comments: