Tuesday, July 01, 2008

musica

two awesome finds this week:

1. paste. the magazine. they send you a new cd every month with new releases! how cool is that? and it's only 20 bucks for a year subscription. awesome.

2. wrnr online! in case you didn't know, the very best radio station of all time happens to live in downtown annapolis. life without wrnr has been a sad void of sound, till carolyn told me to just plug-in online! it's so much easier to get out of bed in the morning knowing "planet alex" is just a click away.

good stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lauren. I laughed when I saw this post as one of the reasons I was soooo happy to be back home was that I could listen to my fav radio station breakfast show. I missed 'Boogie in the Morning' so much in Benin. Nice to hear how you are through your blog. Love, Joanna