Tuesday, April 11, 2006

boulakasha!

back in the days of beirut at "ESL" in good ole lex, chris clark used to call me a "ringer" because my aim was so perfect early on but steadily declined as the games continued. (can't imagine why!) well, it seems the same may be true in my fantasy baseball league. i've been climbing the charts the past three days and now i'm ranked number ONE! woohoo! i felt compelled to share this newfound glory since i'm sure it will be short lived (i inadvertently benched one of my better players and can't fix it until next week... shoot.) i'd like to thank the guys that put this together (the hammer and sweet sassy molassy), and the guys that joined up just to make sure this little girl could learn the ropes. girls still win, but y'all get props for humoring me.

No comments: